Executive Pool Suite
This modest yet inviting 875 sq ft lodging is practically furnished to make you feel as at home as possible. Not only is it fitted with two king-size beds, it also comes with a spacious bathroom with a huge bathtub to boot. The private pool and steam room are located at the private balcony, and every Executive Pool Suite offers a partial sea view as well as a delightful view of the surrounding township and abundance of greenery.
- 82 sqm
- 2 King beds
- Can accommodate 4 persons
- Private pool and sauna in the balcony area
- Spacious bathroom with shower & bath tub
- Free wireless Internet
- Telephone with IDD
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- 50" Flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels
- Bespoke bath amenities
- Iron & ironing board
Nearby Penang Attractions
- Penang National Park (30km)
- Chew Jetty (21km)
- Tropical Spice Garden (31km)
- Escape Adventure Theme Park (28km)
- Straits Quay Marina Mall (26.3km)
- Batu Ferringhi, Jalan Batu Ferringhi (34km)
- Gurney Drive (24km)
- Penang Museum and Art Gallery (23km)
- Kapitan Keling Mosque, Jalan Buckingham (22km)
- Acheen Street Mosque, Lebuh Acheen (22km)
- Kuan Yin Temple, Jalan Kapitan Keling (21.7km)
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple (21km)
- St George's Church, Lebuh Farquhar (22km)
- Khoo Kongsi Temple, Lebuh Cannon (22km)
- City Hall Esplanade (22km)
- Fort Cornwallis (22km)
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion, Lebuh Leith (23km)
- Komtar Penang (21.3km)
- Kek Lok Si Temple, Air Itam (20km)
- Penang Bridge (30.8km)
- Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah Bridge (45km)
- Balik Pulau (10.4km)
- Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm (27km)
- Penang Hill (28km)
- Snake Temple (10km)
- Penang Botanical Garden (25km)
- P. Ramlee's House (20.6km)
- Batu Maung Fishing Village (9km)
- Penang Bird Park, Seberang Jaya (32km)
- Gurney Plaza (25km)
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion (22km)
- Queen Street, Penang (21.6km)
- Penang House Music (20.9km)
- I-Box, Glass Museum Penang (21.4km)
- Penang 3D Trick Art Museum (22.2km)
- Teddyville Museum (32.7km)
- Penang Floating Mosque (30.7km)
- Tropical Fruit Farm (21.5km)
- Dhammikarama Burmese Temple (24.5km)
- Penang Wonderfood Museum (21.5km)
- Bukit Mertajam Recreational Forest (31.8km)
- Made In Penang Interactive Museum (21.5km)
- Youth Park (23.8km)
- Penang War Museum (9.8km)
- Han Jiang Ancestral Temple (21.5km)
- Air Itam Dam (20.3km)
- Yap Kongsi (21.9km)
- Batu Ferringhi Night Market (35.7km)
- Three Sixty Rooftop and Revolving Restaurant (23.7km)
- Sia Boey Urban Archaeological Park, George Town (20.9km)
Food to Eat in Lexis Suites Penang
Roselle Coffee House
Lively, creative and seasonal quality offerings. This defines the wonderful gastronomic experience at the Roselle Coffee House- an all-day dining outlet featuring a cosmopolitan mix of delectable culinary offerings; from a scrumptious array of buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, to leisurely weekend hi-tea bliss. You may also anticipate innovative and creative dining as part of its food promotions.
UMI Japanese Restaurant
Emphasizing on taste, presentation and freshness, UMI Japanese restaurant welcomes diners to embark on a culinary adventure to the Land of the Rising Sun in an avant-garde dining space. Meaning ‘sea’ in Japanese, UMI serves a broad range of well-known Japanese menus including tempura, sashimi, teppanyaki and other seasonal specialties. Tatami rooms are also available for guests who prefer private dining.
Satellite Restaurant & Bar
Perched on the highest level of Lexis Suites Penang, the Satellite Restaurant & Bar offers you a magnificent view of the sea while enjoying some live music by local bands. With an impressive selection of refreshing beverages and yummy titbits, guests can unwind with family and friends while the lull ocean breeze fills your lungs and caresses your face.
With its open-air concept dining space, the Sky Terrace that is located near the peak of Lexis Suites Penang is an ideal alternative for medium-scale banquet and social gatherings. Guests will be able to unwind and enjoy the remarkable view from way up high. On top of that, there’s a stunning illuminated water fountain which creates an otherworldly ambience to wash all your worries away.
In-Room Dining & Takeaway / Delivery Service
Enjoy room service for your favourite food and drinks, or opt for takeaway or delivery from Lexis Suites Penang, right to your doorstep. Click the link below to order now!
Things To Do In Lexis Suites Penang
The LexSpa offers you an immediate escape from the hectic pace of modern life to an oasis of tranquillity. Simply kick back, relax and let our well-trained masseurs and staff pamper your mind, body and soul in private rooms that are surrounded by the sound and sight of the sea. Choose from an indulgent menu of massage and beauty treatments for the head-to-toe revitalization that you deserve.
Looking for the best place for the young ones to play and learn at the same time? The Kidz World provides a safe and secure environment within a fun enclosed room where kids can enjoy playing with their friends in a visually stimulating environment, while exploring a range of interesting activities specially designed to introduce them to new experiences.
What better way to destress while showcasing your singing talent with some friends or family, than to sing to your heart’s content at the Starz Karaoke. Each of the four karaoke rooms comes with a sleek interior and state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment which will guarantee to live up to the expectation of any budding singer.
Also known as kick volleyball, sepak takraw is a sport native to Southeast Asia. It differs from the similar sport of footvolley in its use of a rattan ball and only allowing players to use their feet, knee, chest and head to touch the ball. Fans all over the world are passionate about the sport for its graceful movements and the strong team spirit it inculcates.
Beach volleyball is played on a sand court divided by a net. Each team can consist of 2 to 6 players trying to send the ball over the net and to ground it on the opponent’s court. Beach volleyball is a great way to increase your heart rate and endurance while getting your feet sandy!
Hop onto a boat and spend a few hours basking in the sun and enjoying the gentle offshore sea breeze, as you explore the idyllic charms of Pulau Aman (a small village island) to experience the serene pace of life and hospitality of the gentle locals, as well as the hidden gem that is Pulau Kendi (a small uninhabited island) to witness the fascinating forces of nature at work through the stunning natural rock formations surrounding this remote island.
Drop by the Games Room for an engaging time with your friends or family through competitive and cooperative gameplay. Partake in an uninterrupted game of foosball, pool billiards, arcade machines or Xbox console and have a great bonding session, while improving your cognitive and motor skills in the most fun way possible!
Mini futsal is a variant of association football played on a smaller pitch. It emphasizes on improvisation, creativity and technique. It’s the perfect game for you if you enjoy a fun, fast-paced, skill-oriented game of non-stop action. Beginners of the game need not worry as they will be able to develop an improved technical understanding of the game very quickly.