10 OUT OF 10 Perfect Sale
As impossible as it sounds, but yes “10 Out of 10: The Perfect Sale” just got even better! Now extended until 31st October so that you’ll have 15 extra days to grab the discounted e-Room Vouchers to your dream Lexis getaway! So make sure you don't miss it again, go to shop.lexis.my now to get your e-Room Vouchers!
*While stock last, terms and conditions apply.
** Vouchers will be valid for 9 months from date of purchase.
Terms and conditions
E-Voucher Terms & Conditions for Lexis® Hotel Group
- ONE (1) Room e-voucher is for ONE (1) room and amenities for TWO (2) persons only, valid for one (1) night stay. Unless explicitly expressed on the e-voucher, no meals are included.
ONE (1) Meal e-voucher is for a ONE (1) time redemption, based on the number of persons stated on the e-voucher.
- Room reservations must be made minimum SEVEN (7) days in advance; e-voucher(s) number must be provided during room booking. Rooms are subject to availability.
- A print-out of the redeemed e-voucher(s) must be presented upon check-in, and must match the voucher number used during booking. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in if the printed e-voucher(s) is not presented upon check-in.
- A surcharge of RM150nett per room per night is applicable on the eve and day of public holidays, and on festive periods (Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali, Christmas etc.). Please refer to our Reservations team to enquire on surcharge information and dates.
- Where applicable, a surcharge of RM100nett per room per night is applicable for guaranteed sea view rooms, subject to availability.
- All surcharges must be paid upon completion of room booking, via a secure online payment collection link (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Alipay, WeChatPay & UnionPay accepted).
- Once confirmed, bookings cannot be amended. E-voucher(s) used for the booking will also be voided in the case of any no show.
- Validity period of e-voucher(s) may be extended only in the case that a government mandated travel ban or restriction is imposed by the Malaysian Government, and/or as extended from time to time. The appropriate period of the mandated travel ban/restriction shall be applied onto the preceding validity period of the e-voucher(s). Lexis Hotel Group reserves the rights to change, modify, or amend the conditions herein at any time without prior notice. Any requests on extensions not related to government or Covid-19 restrictions will not be entertained.
- All rates and surcharges are nett. Notwithstanding the above, the Hotel reserves the rights to revise the room rates quoted herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of new tax/levy by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest and collected upon check-in.
- E-voucher(s) is not refundable and not redeemable for cash. E-voucher(s) are transferrable. E-voucher(s) may only be redeemed ONCE.
- E-voucher(s) may not be resold via Online Travel Agents (OTAs), on retails or resale platforms such as but not limited to Shopee, Lazada, Carousell, etc. E-voucher(s) may not be resold on social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok. Failure to comply will result in voiding of e-voucher(s) involved.
- Lexis Hotel Group and its subsidiaries shall not be held responsible for the loss of any e-voucher(s) and any losses or damages suffered by the bearer of e-voucher(s) arising from or in connection with the loss or usage of the e-voucher(s).
- We regret to inform that extra beds/rollaway beds are not available in the Hotel.
- Maximum occupants allowed are four persons (4) per room. Children below 13 years old stay for free using the existing bedding configuration. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Additional person(s) must be declared and registered at the Front Desk upon check-in. Any additional persons above the maximum number of occupants as per hotel policy is chargeable at the discretion of the Hotel.
- No pets allowed. Cooking in the rooms, outside food & raw food materials, durians, mangosteens, and cooking appliances are prohibited at the Hotel.
- In an effort to curb the spread of Covid-19, no room decoration by third parties are permitted until further notice. Decoration requests may be requested from the Hotel, and is subject to charges.
- At Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, fishing is allowed at the Hotel, as the waters are protected by the local environment authorities. Fishing rods will not be allowed into hotel premises.
- Validity of e-voucher(s) is stated explicitly on the e-voucher copy.
For reservations at Lexis Suites Penang, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of e-voucher(s). Call +603 – 2083 0933 for enquiries.